We are delighted that you are considering Cross Lanes Christian School and would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss enrollment options. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour of our campus, contact us at 304-776-5020.
The following guidelines are used by the Admissions Committee:
- At least one of the parents or guardians must be saved and must live a life that shows a commitment to Jesus Christ and must express commitment of support to the school.
- A student twelve or older must profess to be born again and live a life that demonstrates a commitment to the Lord.
- A student twelve or older must desire to attend CLCS and abide by the spiritual, academic, and behavioral standards of the school.
How to apply for enrollment:
- Contact Cross Lanes Christian School via email or phone 304-776-5020 to request an information packet or view the CLCS Information Packet.
- After reviewing the information, contact us at 304-776-5020 or via email to schedule an interview with the administrator.
- Parents / guardians and students must attend this meeting.
The following items are required for enrollment:
- Submit completed and signed enrollment papers along with the application fee.
- Most current school transcripts and report card
- Standardized testing results and any special education documentation
- Students entering 10th thru 12th Grades provide a copy of a report card from each high school year
- Original copy of birth certificate from Vital Statistics
- An up to date immunization record
- A completed placement test; if required, an appointment will be scheduled for the testing.
- Once enrollment papers received and administrative approval given, the enrollment fee can be paid.
- The student is then officially accepted at Cross Lanes Christian School.