Welcome to Cross Lanes Christian School
Welcome to our website. We are a fully accredited elementary, middle and high school through the American Association of Christian Schools. We are so happy you have chosen to visit our site. You will notice that all athletic information is now consolidated onto this site as well. The calendar link is a combination of both academic and athletic information. It is our honor to educate your children and we take that mission very seriously. We welcome you to stop by an take a tour or pick up an information packet at our school office any day of the week. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
CLCS is now accepting new students for 2015-2016 school year. Contact us at 304-776-5020 or by email email@example.com for information or to schedule a tour of our campus.
Baseball, Softball, Track photos will now be taken on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
“Sempre Fi” the Marine Corps motto means “always faithful”. “Sempre Paratus” the US Coast Guard motto means “always ready”. “Sempre Gumby” the Christian school motto means “always flexible”. Due to the recent approval for CLCS to offer AP courses and administer AP exams, we are having to make a major schedule change that will affect primarily the Senior class. Due to the AP Calculus exam requirement on May 5, we have had to more the Senior Trip to the Wilds a week later to May 11—15. Please note the following changes to the schedule:
Senior Class of 2015 Date Changes
· May 6-8: Senior Final exams
· May 8: Senior “Drive-off” (11:30am)
· May 8: Graduation Rehearsal (2:00pm at CLBC)
· May 11-15: Senior Trip (return by noon)
· May 15: Commencement (7:00pm)
Check school calendar for up-to-date game schedules.
Congratulations to our MS Girls Volleyball and HS Boys Soccer for winning WVCAT STATE CHAMPS!
MS Girls Photo - CLICK HERE HS Boys Photo - CLICK HERE
SCHOOL LUNCH CHANGES:
1) Tuesday April 14 school lunch has been changed to a CASH ONLY Hot Dog sale. NO PREORDERS! InfoDirect online school lunch for April 14 is not available. Bring your "Brown Bag" lunch or bring CASH to purchase hot dogs on April 14. Watch for more details on the Hot Dog sale!
2) Thursday April 16 school lunch will not be available. This will be a "brown bag" lunch day for all students K5 thru 12th grades. If you placed your order for subs on this day, it has been cancelled.
3) Friday April 17 school lunch has been changed to PIZZA. All previous lunch orders placed online for Friday April 17 have been deleted. Place your new school lunch of Pizza for April 17 online thru InfoDirect.
AFTERNOON BUS DRIVER NEEDED
Paid Position. Contact School Office.